Tuesday 11 December 2012

a little update


Hello everyone! It's been a while, right? I would sit here and make excuses for myself but the truth is I lost my blogging mojo for a while. This combined with mock exams, a busy social life (I know, poor me) and general laziness, has somehow resulted in no blog posts since August. Yes, AUGUST. Crazy.

Anyway, I'm back and I've got a few ideas for posts lined up so hopefully this place will be looking pretty sharp soonish. And speaking of soon, I hope everyone's getting well and truly in the Christmas spirit. I've already bought my poor dog an elf outfit and eaten all the chocolates off the tree, oops. 

I'll leave it here for now and I should hopefully have another post up sometime this week, thank you all for being patient and sticking around. I went to clothes show live today with my textiles class so expect lots of photos and maybe even a cringey video of me doing an interview for the website, if I can get my talons on it that is.


speak to you soon, 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Unbelievably individual pleasant website for Clothing and Fashion blogs. Keep this creative work doing.
    cheap clothing uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your writing style and I promise to come again. My expertise is in the areas of Clothing and Fashion. I appreciate your efforts.
    shop online fashion

    ReplyDelete