Monday 27 August 2012

take off your colours

camo jacket - army and navy website / crop top - topshop  / skirt - h&m / shoes - converse / belt - x-chainstore (originally topshop) / bag - primark 

 Here's a few snaps of one of my holiday outfits. Sorry for my absence, I've been enjoying the last weeks of my summer before exams and chaos commence. I went to Yorkshire for a week with my best bud Emily and her family recently, and the week after we took her away to Wales for a week. Nothing exotic but I went to Greece for a week in June so I can't complain (although I am looking really pale here, so I'll complain about that instead!). Anyway I'm glad to be back and hopefully blogging on a regular basis. Hope everyone's well!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Loving the look of your blog so far, love this outfit so much! I'm a new follower :) x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete